Your pet’s health is always our number one priority, which is why for most pets we recommend annual wellness exams to help ensure your companion’s longevity and prosperity. If your pet is a senior–over five for dogs, over seven for cats–we strongly suggest twice-yearly exams. Because pets age more rapidly than humans, meaning disease and illness develop faster as well, we recommend annual bloodwork, at a minimum. If your pet takes daily medications, we recommend more frequent testing.
Sycamore Veterinary Services physical exams comprehensively assess every aspect of your pet’s health. Our Annual Wellness Exams include assessments and evaluations of:
- Overall alertness and appearance
- Gait and movement
- Skin and hair coat
- Body condition
- Eyes, ears, nose, and oral cavity and teeth
- Palpation of lymph nodes and abdomen
- Listening to the heart and lungs with a stethoscope
- Thyroid Evaluation
- Measurements of:
- Body weight and temperature
- Heart rate and respiratory rate
Taking care of your precious pet’s health starts with a thorough veterinary exam.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at 706-353-2696.